3.14.2013

Mr. Mosby

Aka. Sexy hot hot. ;) hubbs. ZMosby. Z. Zman. 
Tooter. (his family calls him that..haha) 

My lova. The sweet, and extremely attractive, man child, Zachary.
This blog is first and foremost a way for our family to keep up to date with our day to day life abroad.
And being such, I'm sure his fam is pretty tired of seeing my face day after day. 
I mean, they love me, but I'm sure they would LOVE to see that handsome face above & hear all about what's going on in his life & less about my hot mess-ness.

And so Mosby family. 
I give you.
A Zachary interview.
**As a side note, I interviewed him after his very long day at work, 2 hours of tutoring and while he was eating his dinner. So, grace to Z, for your short answers. :)
I told him he looks like he's about to get on the bus to 8 mile. 
He probably looks nothing like that, but that's the only thing that popped into my mind.
Check out those awesome headphones. They keep all the sound out! 
Really, I think he might be telling me something.
"Whaaaaaaat?! You don't want me to talk to you when you're reading your bible in Starbucks & deep in thought?!" 
 What are you feeling lately? 
"More relaxed than last semester. Excited for spring."

What are you up to lately?
"Being consistent with getting up early and working out. I'm doing random stuff. (He's doing P90x ish work outs, as well as, some Revolt worked in.) I'm diagnosing my health & counting calories, too."
"I'm also growing plants."
He is doing soooooo good growing all his plants! We have pot upon pot of cabbage, basil, cucumbers, bell peppers, kale and the list goes on! 
He is so good about watering them and caring for them.
I love seeing him nurture and inspect each plant. He's like a little boy every time a new seedling sprouts. He gets so excited!
What have you enjoyed lately?
"I have been enjoying smoking cigars in our sun room."

What are you excited about, besides spring?
"Moving forward financially & about having a routine again after the long vacation."

What are you reading?
"The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell & translating 1 John. I'm also going through an My Utmost for His Highest devotional in the mornings." 
What are the last 3 movies you've watched?
"All the Lord of the Rings after watching The Hobbit. I fell asleep in all 4 movies. I love those movies but man! They are long!"

What's the best meal you've had this past week?

What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?
"Sleeping & getting together with my brother, CJ." 

What do you want to buy lately?
"New pots for my plants." 
Zachary had his personal development class take personality quizzes today and so 
he also took one and was deemed a "social realist."

A Social realist
"Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function."

100% all true of Zachary! Love it!

Any funny jokes, Zachary? 
(Zachary loves telling jokes. :) ) 

And there you have it. 
A Zachary interview.

What questions would you like me to ask next time?

4 comments :

Chelsea @ Lost in Travels said...

i love the plants! my herbs got scorched last summer and i never replanted them but i can't wait to again as soon as it gets warmer!

Ruthie Hart said...

look at his plants!! can he come teach me?!

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

Love the cartoon...very funny! I'm planning a link up for later this month where husband's take over the blogs for a post. Going to share more about it next week. Hoping you (and Zachary) will link up! :)

Momma Mosby said...

He told me about his plants but wow i am proud of you Zachary they are coming along well. I would love to give you the pots if i were there. I love you both so much and so happy you both seem so happy and that makes me feel wonderful.God Bless you both. Momma

Pin It button on image hover