2.06.2014

February Currentlies



In: Thailand. Bangkok to be exact.

Dreaming About: Traveling the world more, of course. And working in farms & vineyards as we travel.

Looking forward to: Going home this summer. We are just so, so, so excited to see family.

Reading: Just finished Chocolate Cake for Breakfast & the L.A. Candy series. I've been saying for years I wanted to read them, and alas, I did. Score! Also, working my through the Bible. Currently finishing  up Luke. 

Watching: The boats passing on the river outside our window.

Listening to: Thai news in the background. We've been trying to keep up with and understand this whole Thai protests debacle.
Meditating on: how my worth and joy are found in the Lord, not external facets.

Wishing: I could loose 50+ pounds over night

Thinking about: how to be in this weight loss thing for the long haul while trying to remember where my joy and worth are found
Praying for: family, the future, next semester

Eating: delicious Thai foods! Oh, how we'll miss you, you lovely foods!

Drinking: Thai iced coffee. auh.may.zing. My heart is not so happy about this though. :(

Loving:This extended time with Zachary. We've needed this,  I think. It's been so good to just rest together. 

Thankful for: Too many too count. I am feeling so very blessed.
post signature

1 comment :

Emily said...

"Thinking about: how to be in this weight loss thing for the long haul while trying to remember where my joy and worth are found." I love this! I find it hard to focus on lifestyle changes without doing it out of not feeling like I'm enough. Praying for you on your journey!!

Pin It button on image hover